Are you planning to shorten some jeans or a dress quickly? This serger is perfect for these kind of alterations. You can cut or alter finished garments with ease.
The Brother DZ1234 has 3 and 4-thread configuration for superior better stitching quality with a variety of fabrics.
There are 2 sets of starter threads and ablind hem stitching foot included. You’ll also get a gathering foot and a piping foot to help you achieve a professional finish.
There’s a superb instructional DVD to help you get to grips with serging, in no time! Many people are visual learners and this is a nice touch.
Long gone are the days when you had to spend thousands of dollars for an overlocking machine. This affordable model from Brother offers top quality without breaking the bank.
Key Features and Benefits
- Blind hem stitching: This serger has a blind hem stitching foot along with a piping andgathering foot. 2 specific sets of starter thread give you all you need for a customized look. Enjoy high-end finishes on any of your designs
- Fast stitching: Very rapid at 1300 stitches per minute. Create couture level fashion extremely quickly
- Easy color-coding: This machine has reliable, simple color-coded threading. This makes start-up straightforward
- Durable and consistent stitch quality: The differential fabric feed provides 0.7 to 2.0 ratios on most major fabrics. It copes particularly well with lightweight knits
- Easily adjustable width: You can adjust the width of stitches between 3mm and 7mm. Get perfect, customized stitches
If you want to make some narrow piping using piping cord and fabric strips, there are plenty of options available with this machine.
The foot is also used for guiding and holding the zippers in place with a special guide on the underside to simplify the process.
For a combination of speed, quality and price, the Brother DZ1234 is a wonderful overlocker machine well worth exploring.