The Brother LS2125i is a lightweight and cost effective sewing machine for kids which is specially designed for beginner level sewers.
Although it is made for novices, it doesn’t compromise in terms of functionality.
The machine is programmed with 10 stitches and is capable of doing blind hems, zigzag, satin and straight stitches quickly.
It also features automatic buttonholing where you can choose customized buttonholes.
It comes with a handy foot pedal, adjustable thread tension and pressure, a dial control stitch selector, a lever for forward and reverse stitching along with many other exceedingly useful features.
- Delivers quality performance for everyday sewing, alterations, making curtains or table cloths
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Threading is made really easy which makes it a perfect kids’ sewing machine
- Awesome value for money
- Extreme portability
- The free arm comes with an organizer where you can quickly organize your accessories
- Certain users have reported that they face problems with the bobbin not winding properly
- Some sewers have also complained that the thread gets locked up under the fabric at times
The Brother LS2125i can be a great sewing machine for kids and will help them master the basic lessons of sewing.
It is a very affordable machine considering the features it offers. It’s versatile enough for beginners to excel at stitching in double-quick time.