A computerized sewing machine helps you to do advanced projects in less time. It also offers a superior level of function without carrying a tremendous price with it. This Janome DC2013 computerized sewing machine offers you the features that you can purchase within your budget. It is suitable for beginners and ordinary users.
This sewing machine comes with the 50 utility and decorative stitches including 3 one-step buttonhole makers. It also equipped with up and down needle position buttons, fully automatic sensor buttonhole, and convertible free arm for circular sewing, superior feed system, reverse stitch button, and automatic needle threader. The sewing machine is falling under the best economical sewing machines.
Highlighted features are provided below
Memorized up and down needle position buttons
The computerized handling gives a memorized needle stop position. It would be helpful for beginners to work easy on this sewing machine as they go through the whole stitching process.
The LCD panel
The LCD panel displays the mode of the function being in the process. This feature helps the person to check the exact function happening and it would lead the sewer to monitor the stitching functions in real terms. Before engaging in the sewing function, the LCD panel will display the style of stitch that gives a great advantage to understand what would be exact nature of the stitches.
Superior feed system
This feature facilitates the users with a stitching experience and assists in delivering a better stitch quality.
- The computerized controls and easy to use functions on board give a lot of performance to the users.
- Performance can be exceptionally well through sewing multiple layers of heavy fabric.
- The built of the machine is not plastic; it has been strongly made which can be used to the absolute peace of mind.
- The machine is powerful and super quiet in performance.
- The machine can be used for various projects such as cloth stitching, soft furnishing items, quilting and scrapbooking, etc.
- The needle thread adjustment and usage are difficult for the beginners to get their hands on it. Supervision from an expert will help you to correct your task.
- It doesn’t come with a thread cutter that is important for complicated sewing jobs.
- The system despite being a computerized option doesn’t support to recall the recently used setting that is a setback.
Product ranking and rating as per Amazon
Buyer ratings for this sewing machine are excellent. It has got the overall rating score of 98.4 out of 100. This score indicates that the buyers are highly satisfied with their purchase. It has got a rank of 4.9stars out of 5 in Amazon.
The sewing machine has a lot of features for high-level users. It can stitch through the heavy fabric, and it’s built is a powerful one too. Some of the important features such as a needle cutter and the diversity in the stitching features are missing, but the versatility of the machine covers up well for these shortcomings. It would be a better choice for beginners to start in an easy way without any major problems.
The Janome DC2013 computerized sewing machine review is put forth with brief information let have some quick information about this wonderful sewing machine that is ideal for both beginners and experienced persons. It carries 25 years warranty, and it receives a lot of praise for its ease. The above-mentioned features will be helpful while choosing your computerized sewing machine.