The Janome Fast Lane Fuchsia Portable Sewing Machine is a lightweight, compact sewing machine available in 9 striking colors.
This sewing machine is expressly targeted at youngsters as is hence often considered as the best sewing machine for kids (beginners).
The Janome Fast Lane Fuchsia is an attractive decorative piece and is very user-friendly.
With excellent safety features helping to prevent misuse by children, its popularity continues to soar.
With 10 different types of built-in stitch features there will also be plenty of variety for your child.
Janome, an American brand, retails a small and portable sewing machine for beginners so that it becomes easier for them to learn and practice with a scaled-down device.
The Fast Lane Fuchsia comes with all basic features along with some helpful tutorials.
- 10 Stitch Options: For the basics, there are 10 built-in stitching options. These cover all bases with the regular stitch options
- Lightweight: One of the most attractive features of the Janome Fast Lane sewing machine is its light weight. You can easily carry and transport the machine from one place to the other.
- Top Loading Drop-in Bobbin: The drop in bobbin is a kind of plastic or metallic material used to get two-way threading over the seam. The drop in bobbin saves times when compared to a front loading bobbin.
- 2 Needle Positions (left and center): The two needle positions at the left and the center allow efficient sewing changing the sides of the needle according the purpose
- Free arm sewing capability: The free arm sewing capability means it is very easy to stitch your clothes over the machine as it does not require your hands to be on it at all times
- Finger guards: This machine is considered possibly the best sewing machine for beginners and has been specially designed with novices in mind. Finger guards are a great touch for safety
- Very lightweight so simple to carry
- Easy to store
- Finger guards for optimum safety
- Various stitching options
- Uses only one particular needle size
- Not meant for long use
Janome’s kid-oriented special is certainly among the best sewing machine for kids and beginners
For an entry level machine with a keen focus on design and people just starting to sew, this model is worthy of further investigation.